Friday, March 14, 2014

Today's Featured Vendor: MyYiayiaHadThat


Today's Featured Vendor is: MyYiayiaHadThat!

"I started MyYiayiaHadThat about 3.5 years ago. I had been unemployed for quite some time and thought that selling a few vintage things might be able to help pay the bills. Every year my business keeps growing. MyYiayiaHadThat is my part time job as well as my hobby. Originally I was selling vintage housewares and undergarments that had belonged to my yiayia. Recently I have expanded into selling vintage housewares for friends as well. I love hunting for new treasures to list and sell. I plan to expand on my gathering techniques this summer. My ultimate plan is to eventually stop working a full time job and be able to support myself and my family with MyYiayiaHadThat."

and

No comments:

Post a Comment