Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Today's Featured Vendor: The Patterned Peacock


Join us at Digs II at Mill No. 5 on May 2nd for a marketplace full of vintage, handmade, and artisanal items for the home & garden. 

Today's featured vendor is: 
The Patterned Peacock!

"I am an illustrator of animals, food, robots, and all kinds of fun things. 
Based in a suburb of Boston, I license my artwork (focusing on paper goods and children’s products) and produce my own product line under the name The Patterned Peacock.
I earned my BFA in Illustration from Syracuse University and started my creative career as an in-house designer at a giftwrap company. This job was my introduction to the world of surface pattern design and I knew I had found my niche. But life threw in some twists and turns. After some time living in New Zealand and then a few years working as a children’s shoe designer, I decided to start my own company. I launched my own line of bright and colorful limited edition prints before branching out into the world of licensing."

Check out The Patterned Peacock online HERE!
RSVP to Digs II at Mill No. 5 HERE!




No comments:

Post a Comment