Monday, August 18, 2014

Today's Featured Vendor: Cinder & Salt!



"Cinder & Salt was founded in January of 2014 when I decided I needed freedom & transparency to be more than just words. After opening and running a small town boutique for 2 years I decided to close up shop & buy out my dad’s print studio. In order to truly lower the carbon footprint of my product, I wanted to control every aspect of creating it.




The name, Cinder & Salt, was inspired by the residue of a weekend well spent; the scent of campfire on your clothes and the taste of salt on your skin. I always aim to capture the essence of freedom and gratitude in my hand-drawn designs. Cinder & Salt also offers custom screen printing services and strives to serve folks with the same passion for eco-friendly, sustainable, transparent products.


Social enterprise is a guiding principal behind Cinder & Salt and I’m committed to donating 1% of every sale to Evergreen Design Co. EDC is a 501c3 nonprofit organization I founded in 2011. Our mission is to educate the community on, provide means to and promote a sustainable way of life through a focus on design."




&


See you on September 6th!

No comments:

Post a Comment