Thursday, May 15, 2014

Today's Featured Vendor: La Roux Vintage




Today's Featured Vendor: 

"Do you know that feeling when you're wandering through a thrift store and you suddenly see *the perfect thing*, the thing you've been searching in vain for, and you can't believe that there it is, just waiting for you to take it home? It's such a thrilling moment, to realize how lucky you are to have been in the right place at the right time. La Roux Vintage grew out of a desire to share that feeling with others. My name is Erika, although everyone calls me Rew (hence my shop name - a play off of my nickname and a nod to my red hair!) and I love all things vintage. I like to think that perhaps by seeing the beauty in something discarded or otherwise forgotten, I can help bring it to the one person who has been searching for it. "


RSVP to the Facebook Event Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment