Thursday, February 20, 2014

Today's Featured Vendor: Hastings Studio



Today's Featured Vendor is: Hastings Studio!

"My main interest is Illustrative design. For me that translates to, Stationery, greeting cards,invitations, calendars, and books. I enjoy working in a variety of media, but have stuck to drawing and computer as a way balancing my art with life as a wife and mother. I've got a quirky sense of humor which I like to put into my greeting cards. My inspiration comes from nature and from life, but also from people. I strive to convey simple friendly and heartfelt emotion from my work. I try to respect the environment as much as I can, and so all of my printed materials are on 100% recycled paper. My husband and I work as a team in that he is able to do all my printing at his job in a print shop. My products are printed on a Cannon image press."



&


No comments:

Post a Comment